Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mix and Match this Season!

We're loving the trend of mixing and matching prints and patterns this season! Grandma's rules are OUT - wearing white before Memorial Day is now acceptable, and you won't get kicked out of the country club for mixing prints and patterns. Phew!

Celebrities have been leading this 'Mix and Match' trend, but you can certainly go overboard.....


Mixing Stripes and Print is easy to do...
Mix navy stripes with 'Pinch Me'
Or try mixing white jeans with Skipper Skimmers and a striped top. If you're hesitant about mixing prints, then coordinate using a similar color and go with that as your color palette.
Our 'That's a Croc' in aqua print or try 'Looped'

What are your thoughts on mixing prints? We're mixing prints and stripes all the time at Tipsy Skipper HQ
Also, we're getting so much inspiration fromQ our Pinterest friends - have you followed Tipsy Skipper on Pinterest yet?

2 comments:

  1. I really like those last combinations, I love mixed prints! Your blog is really neat, I love it! Glad I came across it, I'm a new follower! :)
    If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow!
    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com
    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last two sets! Love all your products! :)
    http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete